The latest Scotty Cameron putter to become available is the Futura X. Now available in 33,34 and 35 inches. The Futura X Dual Balance is also available in the mid (38 ) .
NEW Titleist Scotty Cameron Futura X 35" Putter is a mallet putter, Adam Scott has been using a proto type of this putter which helped him win the 2013 Masters.
Precision milled from high grade 6061 aluminum, the unique Futura X design combines a rear balance bar with deep heel-toe weights plus perimeter weighting under the face. The resulting deep CG provides stability throughout the stroke, while the perimeter weighting adds forgiveness and solid feel. The result is unmatched stability and a great roll.
The Futura X features:
• STABILITY through the stroke from the deep, perimeter weighted balance bar and high MOI design.
• SOLID FEEL AND FORGIVENESS at impact from the perimeter sole weights placed under the face.
• MINIMUM TOE FLOW through the stroke from the deep weights that create a force balanced face.
• PRECISION MILLED 6061 aluminum body with T-shaped sight lines for easy alignment.
• IMPROVED SOUND from the mid milled face texture.
• SQUARE SET UP and appearance from the stepless shaft with technical double bend.
• REFINED COSMETICS with a Frozen Titanium finish and red-dot graphics.
• PISTOLERO GRIP with pistol shape for a stable feel in your hands.
Get your NEW Titleist Scotty Cameron Futura X
Futura X features four stainless heel-toe weights, two 20-gram weights on the rear balance bar and two adjustable sole weights (configured depending on the length) in the front corners of the putter under the face.
The overall head weight of Futura X is 20 grams heavier than a standard Cameron Select putter, resulting in a swing weight of E8.